Level 2 IT support engineer (pharma industry)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Brainspotting active.
Vezi toate job-urile Level 2 IT support engineer (pharma industry) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
We are the leading technology recruitment and selection consultancy in Romania, working on highly specialized technologies for permanent and interim positions. Since our inception in 2001 as the first specialized IT recruitment agency in Romania we supported over 400 national and global clients in acquiring strategic IT talent for their business.
We are deeply passionate about technology and highly responsible about our work. We understand the pressure of the business and the fact that you need fast and quality results. Therefore we always go for the extra mile to deliver the best IT&C talent for your business, no matter how challenging the project may seem.
Our client is a highly successful pan-European medical service provider offering premium diagnostic imaging solutions.
• University Degree - Computer Science or related
• Ability to handle well multiple tasks under tight deadlines and prioritize them;
• Very good interpersonal and comunication skills / good common sense;
• The ability to self-start and work independently in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent team player spirit
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to interact and effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical professionals;
• English skills, both written and verbal, are mandatory
• General IT Engineer support experience of minimum 3 years; Ideally L1/L2 support; L3 - networking
• Working experience/knowledge on Microsoft server ecosystem: Active Directory, Exchange, SharePoint, MSSQL and relevant depended services / VMWARE
• responsible for maintaining under operational conditions and security all systems, networks and databases of the company;
• installing, monitoring, managing and troubleshooting computers networks and Windows systems remote and on-site, when needed.
• Participate in the design, development, implementation and optimization of IT networks
• Provide L1/L2 support
• IT Systems supervision and maintenance will include (as per your qualification):
• ITIL Foundtation knowledge – so thus understanding of
• Application Maintenance and Support
• Application Monitoring
• Access Management
• Understanding of Change process and Impact
• Functional assistance
• Configuration management
• Project Management
• Understanding the process of Recovery of system