Service Desk Analyst with Swedish
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Wipro Technologies active
View all jobs Service Desk Analyst with Swedish active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
In Romania, Wipro has development centers in Bucharest and Timisoara and is present since more than 10 years. Today, the company's facilities in Romania serve more than 30 clients in Europe, supported by over 1200 employees. Wipro's clients in Romania span across the retail and consumer goods, healthcare, manufacturing and telecom industries, among others.Requirements
- Fluent communication skills in English & Swedish
- Previous Helpdesk (Voice Support) experience is to be preferred.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Experience of using call logging software.
- Knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems with emphasis on Windows X
- Experience with using and troubleshooting Outlook within a network environment (permissions, calendar sharing, delegation)
- Experience with using and troubleshooting Microsoft Office with emphasis on MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
- Basic understanding of PC hardware set-up and configuration.
- MCP certification would be desirable
- Should have worked as a Customer Support Engineer / Technical Support Executive
- Understanding of ITIL framework is prefered
- Good communication (written & oral), presentation skills, quick learner, self-initiated, team player
> After training the job will imply the following:
- To provide 1st line; answering support queries via phone, email, Chat and Web
- To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles.
- To take ownership of user problems and be proactive when dealing with user issues.
- Logging / verifying customer details
- Identifying the issue and categorizing / prioritize the incident
- Creating a ticket in CRM tool
- Referring KB for workaround / resolution and attempting resolution
- Strong interpersonal skills are a prerequisite.
- Ability to work effectively in a dispersed team and individually.
- Ticket re-assignment to L2 if ticket unresolved by L1 (where ever applicable)
- Ticket reassignment to PRG's if ticket unresolved by L1 (where ever applicable)
- Routing / Chasing of tickets with other PRG's
- Recording trend of calls and identifying outages proactively
- Callbacks for customer not reachable cases & customer request
- Identifying the trend of calls / tickets and highlighting it to L2 / TL as applicable for outage confirmation (where ever applicable)
- Creating child tickets and tagging them with problem ticket
- Callback the user and confirm resolution (where ever applicable)
- Opportunity to work in a young and dynamic environment;
- Attractive benefits package;
- Lunch tickets
- Fitness deduction
- Opportunity to develop and learn constantly
- Access to internal training (job related and soft skills training).