Talent Acquisition Team Leader
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Wipro Digital Operations and Platforms active
View all jobs Talent Acquisition Team Leader active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
Everyday at Wipro Digital Operations and Platforms is challenging and thought-provoking. What is tested is your drive, enthusiasm and initiative. New ideas are appreciated and innovation is encouraged - if you have a suggestion and a plan to take it forward - you will get all the necessary support to transform it into action.
By applying to this job advertisement, you give us your consent to process your personal details for the purpose of recruitment.
If you are passionate about recruitment and wish to lead a vibrant team of recruiters in Romania, this is the ultimate job for you. Get ready to shift up a gear and lead a team of Talent Acquisition specialists in Romania (8 members in Bucharest, 2 members in Timisoara) to deliver qualified talent, interact with business leaders and provide market intelligence to create new business opportunities for growth.
· Bachelor degree graduate (preferably in the field of Social Sciences)
· At least 7 years of experience in the Recruitment field
· Ability to lead and motivate successful teams
· Knowledge and understanding of market trends and recruitment practices
· Global mindset and ability to make things happen in a matrix organization
· Hands on experience of handling end-to-end recruitment processes
· Expert in using job portals and different recruitment tools
· Proficiency in English (both written and oral communication skills)
· Proficient in Microsoft Office
· Assertive and open to feedback
· Attention to details - ability to process data in a timely and accurate manner
· Result-oriented and able to measure the performance
· Exposure to BPO/Shared Service Center industry would represent an advantage
Your responsibilities will be:
· Lead a team of recruiters and support their mentoring, coaching and development while monitoring the timely delivery of quality talent for all existing openings
· Proactively review and continuously refine and evolve best practices, tools and processes related to recruitment activities
· Develop and maintain relationships with internal stakeholders to understand their business objectives and fulfill recruiting demand in a timely fashion
· Strategically forecast resourcing needs and ensure proper allocation of resources
· Completing full life cycle recruiting for a middle and senior management roles
· Ownership on comprehensive reporting to Senior Leadership on delivery, costs etc.
· Assess and measure feedback, prepare suggestions and action plan on how to further improve and refine delivery
· Regularly share with the team data regarding success, challenges and areas of opportunity
· Acting as a SPOC for Vendor management (partners' contracts and invoices) and coordinating the empanelment process for new collaborations
· Participating in client meetings and review calls periodically
· Implementing Marketing & Employer Branding strategies using social media or other platforms and identifying new opportunities to increase the brand awareness
· Providing insights about the recruitment capabilities on the market based on a specific industry or language for new businesses
· Collaborating with all local support functions for different internal requirements
· Work with the Geo TA Head and Global TA Head to execute the location TA strategy
· Opportunity to recruit for the biggest brands in the world in a unique work environment
· Great career opportunity with a leading international outsourcing company
· Competitive salary and access to a variety of benefits available through a flexible package
· Relocation package
· Personal and professional development through a variety of training programs (hard/soft skills)