Production Internship (3 shifts) - Tire Division
* To collect the data from the shopfloor and centralize;
* To manage the stock of compound by ensuring the proper scanning;
* To ensure the functionality of the scanning system and printers by verifing it and then informing the responsible person;
* Provide support in daily specific tasks within respective area of responsibility.
* Enrolled at university or higher education institution for the entire internship period (Bachelor or Master Studies);
* PC Skills: Microsoft Office;
* SAP represents a plus;
* Attention for details;
* Medium English level;
* Availability to work in 3 shifts.
What we offer
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance);
* Health & Wellness Benefits (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* Flexible Working Schedule;
* International Work Environment & Traveling
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.