- Perform module tests of the software and automated tests
- Testing according to specifications
- Working in development of Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) area.
- Testing ADAS functions – example: Traffic Jam Pilot (TJP), Autonomous Emergency Braking (AEB), Lane Keep Assist (LKA), Automatic Parking (APA) etc.
- Working with MATLAB / Simulink for model-based / simulation-based development
- Minimum degree, or similar, in automotive engineering, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering or related fields
- Practical experience in software testing
- English and/or French.
- Thorough handling of MATLAB / Simulink or similar tools for model-based / simulation-based development
- Relevant practical experience in MiL/ HiL in the automotive field is an advantage
- Familiar with ADAS sensor technologies (e.g. LiDAR, Radar, Video, …)