Partner Development Specialist with German
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs PTC active
View all jobs Partner Development Specialist with German active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
About PTC (NASDAQ: PTC)
PTC unleashes industrial innovation with award-winning, market-proven solutions that enable companies to differentiate their products and services, improve operational excellence, and increase workforce productivity. With PTC, and its partner ecosystem, manufacturers can capitalize on the promise of today’s new technology to drive digital transformation.
Your Skills and Knowledge:
o Bachelor/master’s engineering degree or equivalent;
o First work experience in business development or consulting functions in the fields of Digital Transformation, IoT or PLM/CAD (min. 2-3 years);
o Experience in manufacturing industries and profound understanding of development-, production- or service processes in manufacturing industries;
o Strong communication & presentation skills with ability to address C-level;
o Proven knowledge/expertise in at least one of the following fields: CAD/PLM, IoT or AR technologies, Digital Transformation;
o Ideally: partner/channel sales background/experience;
o Ability to work in a highly matrixed & multicultural organization, to make connections and understand how to make deals & partnerships successful;
o Excellent written & oral communication skills in English & German.
• Responsible of the process related to recruiting of new solution partners, onboarding and ramping-up from new partner prospecting until partner productivity;
• Focus on new partners for CAD/PLM, IoT & AR solutions;
• Closely align with regional sales teams, partner managers, partners or distributors in assigned Geos;
• Define and support measures for increasing partner sales productivity;
• Consulting support on business case level (Value centric consulting);
• Monitor recruiting & onboarding process KPI;
• Assist partners with PTC Sales Tools (Velocity, Sales Academy …).
The role is part of the EMEAI Channel Sales Ecosystem and will closely cooperate with:
• Partner Managers (PM)
• Channel Account Managers (CAM)
• Local Solution Partners/Distributors
• Channel Sales Operations
• Partner Enablement
• Customer Success
• This role will be responsible of the entire process of recruiting, enabling, ramping-up and supporting of new solution partners from partner prospecting until partner productivity;
• Drives & supports Partner Sales Rep and Partner Technical Sales productivity measures for solution partners;
• This is a quota carrying sales job on an annual and regional Sales Incentive Plan, helping generating partner software sales revenue and achieving Partner Business Development specific KPI.