Service Manager Automated Equipment
DRÄXLMAIER Group is one of the top 100 automotive suppliers in the world. With our automotive expertise, we contribute toward making cars safer, more comfortable and more energy-efficient in the future. Peak performance for premium automobiles is our commitment, technological leadership is our motivation!
DRÄXLMAIER Group has started the activities in Romania in 1993 and ever since has constantly developed into a stable, committed investor, employing about 15.000 people within the country.
• Professional/graduate education;
• Basic ability in using MS Office software;
• Languages: English intermediate;
• Familiar with mechanics, pneumatics, electrical and control systems of equipment.
• Ensuring an efficient and smooth service (maintenance, repair and overhaul; assembly, start-up, and relocation of equipment / systems) in the production plant
• Create and agree with the supervisor the budget and investment planning for the service unit in the production plant;
• Developing and proposing measures to improve the operating efficiency of maintenance and servicing processes and maintenance standards;
• Assistance in ensuring the supply of spare parts for equipment / systems and the optimization of inventory;
• Ensure the implementation of all relevant audit requirements as well as internal and external quality standards;
• Ensuring the qualification, promotion, development and motivation of local service staff.
• Initial training;
• Career advancement opportunities;
• International work.
We are looking forward to your application.