Planning Process and Equipment Engineer
DRÄXLMAIER Group is one of the top 100 automotive suppliers in the world. With our automotive expertise, we contribute toward making cars safer, more comfortable and more energy-efficient in the future. Peak performance for premium automobiles is our commitment, technological leadership is our motivation!
DRÄXLMAIER Group has started the activities in Romania in 1993 and ever since has constantly developed into a stable, committed investor, employing about 15.000 people within the country.
• Degree in Mechanical Engineering/Production Technology / Industrial Engineering or comparable training (technician or master);
• Professional experience in a producing company desired;
• MS- Office;
• Advanced knowledge of English and German eligible;
• Prepared to make business trips including sojourns abroad;
• Target orientation, Integral process-oriented thinking; Ability to work in a team, Communication skills, Project management competence.
• Ensure planning, procurement, commissioning, parameterizing and clocking of the assembly lines in accordance with the requirements and in compliance with the project targets.
• Evaluate overall planning with regards to feasibility and risks and work out alternative concepts and discuss with and agree on with the business domain project manager for Production
• Participate in the product FMEA and compile the process FMEA
• Compile requirement specifications for the procurement of production equipment in cooperation with the necessary specialized units
• Negotiations with the internal and external suppliers with regards to engineering, deadlines, contents as per agreement with Production, Application Engineering and Purchasing
• Issue construction releases, delivery releases for internal and external suppliers in compliance with the requirement specification requirements with Production, Application Engineering and Purchasing
• Validate the production equipment and specified characteristics with the help of statistical methods, e.g. MFU, PFU, in compliance with the specifications
• Carry out production equipment inspections and transfers for internal and external suppliers in compliance with the requirement specification specifications in cooperation with Production, Application Engineering and Purchasing.
• Initial training;
• Career advancement opportunities;
• International work environment.
If you are an enthusiast person and you want to develop professionally in an international environment, please send us your application!
All candidates that fit the profile will be contacted in maximum 3 weeks.