BA Backend Software Developer
DRÄXLMAIER Group is one of the top 100 automotive suppliers in the world. With our automotive expertise, we contribute toward making cars safer, more comfortable and more energy-efficient in the future. Peak performance for premium automobiles is our commitment, technological leadership is our motivation!
DRÄXLMAIER Group has started the activities in Romania in 1993 and ever since has constantly developed into a stable, committed investor, employing about 15.000 people within the country.
• Degree in Information Technology or Business Informatics, or as an alternative completed professional training with the appropriate qualification;
• Conceptional strength to establish new reporting and data warehouse environments;
• Two to three years comprehensive professional experience in SAP Business Warehouse / SAP Business Intelligence / HANA Platform;
• Experience in fields of SAP-ERP, focus on data provisioning for BW/4 HANA;
• Experience in fields of S/4 HANA Enterprise Management advantageous;
• Knowledge in the area of SAP Analytics Cloud would be a plus;
• Profound knowledge in MS-Office applications;
• Very good knowledge in English language, German knowledge advantageous.
• Communication skills.
• Software Design and Development of Business Analytics applications based on SAP Business Warehouse (BW/4 HANA) and HANA platform and administration of the BW/4 platform;
• Concept, design and architecture of SAP BW ETL processes in consideration of modern HANA platform possibilities;
• Check the accordance of all implementation measures with the agreed application architecture and the regulations required;
• Support in the standardization of the application development within Dräxlmaier Group;
• Coordinate work packages in IT orders and IT projects for Business Intelligence requirements;
• Continually supporting and optimizing the current Reporting / Business Intelligence processes;
• Data provisioning, Data migration and BW development in HANA Studio with BW modelling tools.
• We promote a warm and open-minded environment, strongly connected to the family spirit in which the company was founded;
• Friendly environment;
• Flexible working hours;
• Training programs and certificates;
• Secure jobs;
• Traveling to other locations of the Group and developing projects within an international environment;
If you are an enthusiast person and you want to develop professionally in an international environment, please send your CV through our website, by searching for the job title: Delivery Business Analytics
All candidates that fit the profile will be contacted in maximum 3 weeks.