Content Writer (Training Materials)
DRÄXLMAIER Group is one of the top 100 automotive suppliers in the world. With our automotive expertise, we contribute toward making cars safer, more comfortable and more energy-efficient in the future. Peak performance for premium automobiles is our commitment, technological leadership is our motivation!
DRÄXLMAIER Group has started the activities in Romania in 1993 and ever since has constantly developed into a stable, committed investor, employing about 15.000 people within the country.
• Bachelor’s Degree OR equivalent commercial experience;
• 2-3 years professional experience with an eLearning provider or a provider in the field of adult education;
• Professional competence in the didactic conception of training material;
• Experience in the graphic design of eLearning modules;
• Experience with learning platforms and authoring tools, mobile and multimodal learning media;
• Capability of delivering business-oriented trainings (process trainings);
• English and German skills mandatory.
• Development of training materials and supporting the implementation of innovative training concepts, such as the introduction of SAP S/4 HANA or other innovative training concepts in the organization;
• Analysis of the training needs of target groups, selection of appropriate training methods and consultation with the respective Specialist in different areas (e-learning, video, etc.);
• Overview on the evaluation and education phase in SAP SuccessFactors Learning and Enable Now;
• Close cooperation with inter-company interfaces, e.g. Project Manager Training Strategy and Training Department;
• Didactic preparation of eLearning content for the creation of a scripts;
• Independent development of training materials (e.g. eLearning using authoring systems such as SAP Enable Now).
• International projects and exposure to latest technologies/specialized training provided;
• Perfect work-life balance;
• Discounted gym membership and medical benefits, work from home entitlement;
• Medical insurance.
All candidates that fit the profile will be contacted in maximum 3 weeks. By sending your personal data through electronic mail to any e-mail address ending in “draexlmaier.com” or “draexlmaier.de”, through social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn etc.) or by applying through an on-line job platform, you agree expressly and unequivocally that such data to be processed by Draexlmaier Group companies.