Human Resources Specialist
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Dek-Co (UK) Ltd. Sucursala Bucuresti active.
Vezi toate job-urile Human Resources Specialist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
Dek-Co (UK) Ltd. Sucursala Bucuresti is operating since 2017 in Romania, as the local Branch of the payment institution Dek-Co (UK) Ltd. established in 2009 in United Kingdom.
We offer payment services worldwide for both companies and individuals and we are constantly expanding both internationally and locally.
Our expansion is facilitated and possible due to our advantages such as: financial stability, innovative technology, modern office spaces and a diverse, motivated and always friendly team of colleagues.
We are currently looking for new colleagues to actively participate in the further development of the services offered to our clients and partnerships that allow us to be a sustainable Fintech in the long term.
-University degree, preferably in Psychology or Human Resources;
-Passionate about the field of human resources;
-MINIMUM 2 YEARS experience in field of personnel recruitment and selection;
-Knowledge of ReviSal and Human Resources represents an advantage;
-Ability to plan and organize the activity;
-Knowledge of Microsoft Office;
-English-medium to advanced level;
-Communication and relationship skills;
-Ambition, determination, dynamism and creativity.
- Reduction of personnel fluctuation;
- Conducting the recruitment, selection and induction of personnel processes;
- Identifying and managing the right recruitment channels;
- Designing and posting recruitment announcements based on discussions with department heads;
- Selection of candidates based on CVs, according to the candidate profile and job requirements;
- Ability to follow and solve several recruitment / selection projects in parallel;
- Contacting the selected candidates for scheduling interviews;
- Supporting interviews;
- Evaluation of candidates and staff;
- Informing the candidates about the result of the selection process;
- Coordination of the training process for the candidates selected for employment;
- Managing and updating the database with candidates.
- Preparation and transmission of specific reports to the management of the company;
- Elaboration and realization of employment offers;
- Involvement in various actions related to the preparation of job descriptions, training, integration, evaluation, motivation, development of human resources and other activities related to HR department.
- Database management - completion / updating;
- Drawing up and transmitting various periodic reports;
- Participation in outdoor activities / activities, profile events, such as job fairs etc;
- Verifies the documents and draws up the personnel file.
- Keep in touch with all the departments of the company;
- Studies the labor market for the activity field specific to the company, collects information necessary to improve the quality of the selection-recruitment process.