Trainee Academy Program
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Secureworks active.
Vezi toate job-urile Trainee Academy Program active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Dell Secureworks is a global leader in providing intelligence-driven information security solutions. We play an important role, as no organization in the world is immune from cyber attacks and the nature of the attack is changing every day.Cerinte
Secureworks® (NASDAQ: SCWX) is a technology-driven cybersecurity leader that protects organizations in the digitally connected world. Built on proprietary technologies and world-class threat intelligence, our applications and solutions help prevent, detect, and respond to cyber threats. Red Cloak™ software brings advanced threat analytics to thousands of customers, and the Secureworks Counter Threat Platform™ processes over 300B threat events per day. We understand complex security environments and are passionate about simplifying security with Defense in Concert™ so that security becomes a business enabler. More than 4,000 customers across over 50 countries are protected by Secureworks, benefit from our network effect and are Collectively Smarter. Exponentially Safer.™
We enjoy competitive compensation and benefits packages, and reward and recognize our employees for exceptional results. A constant focus on continued learning and growth keeps our team members engaged and excited about “what’s next.” We offer flexible work options when available, and emphasize the importance of work-life balance. We know that when our people are rewarded, recognized, and rejuvenated, we win as a team.
Are you interested to launch your career in Information Security? Then Dell Secureworks is the perfect environment for you to begin and nurture your cybersecurity journey! We are looking for passionate people that want to join our battle to protect our customers from cybercrime.
You will be given the chance to learn from professionals that focus on providing the best cybersecurity services for our clients. You will enjoy a multicultural and dynamic experience, stepping up your game and boosting your path towards a Security Analyst adventure.
This is our 10th trainee program and we are proud of having grown more than 150 professionals that had had little to no experience in the cybersecurity field when they joined us. We’ve had great feedback and excellent results with all our trainee programs thanks to the great and dedicated team of trainers that is always willing to help you grow. Once you finish your 3 months training and pass your final evaluation, you will become a Security Analyst with a great future ahead. Together we will be working on career paths that enable you to become an expert in the areas you are interested to explore. All our trainees have grown inside the company in different roles, including Team Leaders.
The trainee program will start on the 1st of July.
Are you ready to join our battle in cybercrime? Apply until the 30th of April!
• You are passionate about IT or Networking industry
• You want to develop your Information Security skills
• You are analytical and proactive
• You like to spot trends and big picture
• You have prioritization skills and attention to details
• You communicate well to build relationships and trust
• You are fluent in English
• You can be either an employee willing to make his entrance in the IT field - with a basic knowledge of IT Security, or a fresh graduate / final year student. The mandatory requirement is to have passion for IT and determination to work your way up!
• Any IT certifications are a plus (CCNA, CompTIA Security+)
Your core focus will be:
• Learn what security operations mean for all the SOC roles
• Get accustomed with some of the most complex security systems deployed on our clients
• Learn the Secureworks culture and meet our local and global specialists
Location: Afi Park 4&5
Working schedule: The first 10 weeks while you will have the training period, will have regular business hours schedule (Monday to Friday, from 10 AM – 7 PM). Afterwards, you will be working on a 24/7 rotating shift pattern (12/24, 12/48).
Here are more reasons to join our team!
• Development programs and cyber security trainings/ certifications – because we grow together
• Internal Career Progression Plan - we encourage you to follow internal opportunities
• Regular workshops – we are the largest community of cyber security experts and we enjoy sharing our best practices during our Communities of Practice and to our trainees
• Great location – multiple ways to get to work – subway, tram, even your own car – also your lunch just around the corner - you can find us at AFI Park 4&5 and Campus 6
• Work from home policy – your time matters
• Relaxation Area – because a good gaming break never hurt anybody
• Weekly professional massage sessions and even our own massage chairs whenever you want
• Medical and Dental subscription – flexible package and you can include your family members
• Life Insurance
• Weekly fresh fruits – vitamins are important for your health
• Annual Performance Bonus
• Internal Employee Rewarding System/ Tool – we value working as a team and we recognize each other’s efforts
• Meal tickets
Why work with us?
Secureworks, a Dell Technologies company, is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Secureworks are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Secureworks will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.