Quality Engineer (QMM4)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bosch Romania active
View all jobs Quality Engineer (QMM4) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Quality Control active on Hipo.ro
Do you want to transform your ideas into beneficial and meaningful technologies? Whether in the field of Industrial Technology or Mobility Solutions, with us you improve the quality of life for people all over the world. Welcome to a place where excellence is made. Welcome to Bosch.
Bosch Automotive Blaj is a production unit that started its activity in 2007, under Bosch Rexroth division, for Industrial Technology sector. The plant grew fast, in terms of both buildings and products, and starting with 2012 it began to produce for Automotive Industry, specifically for Chassis Control System and Powertrain Solutions.
Our associates give great importance to innovation and quality that is why, from 2020, Bosch Blaj will be lead plant for knock sensors. Blaj is one of the three plants in Europe where NOx Sensors are produced, sensors that are part of Bosch revolutionary innovation in diesel technology. So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.Qualifications
- Degree in technical study, such as mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, material engineering
- Preferably experience as quality engineer
- Knowledge of QM system
- Knowledge of quality methods, such as 8D, 5 Why, 6-Sigma, FMEA etc.
- Fluent English is mandatory, German represents an advantage
- It skills: MS Office, Outlook
- Good communication skills, team orientation, team player, problem solving skills
- Ability to deal with conflict and challenges
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours - we want you to work whenever it suits you most;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Medical support, because your health is a priority to us;
- Trainings and certifications - we invite you to national and international technical soft skills trainings;
- Relocation/transport bonus;
- Annual performance bonus;
- After work activities organized through Living in @Blaj (events such as Family Day, Blaj aLive festival, fun after work - discounts for sporting activities and others);
- Professional working environment with experienced engineers in the field;
- PPAP Process (Register PPAP parts, forward parts to measurements, prepare documentation, upload documents to customer portal)
- Complaint management (Register complaints, start problem solving process, inform customer about results and countermeasures)
- Moderation of the 8D process (Ensure methodology and timing of 8D process)
- Participation in QGs of new projects
- Participate in SE-Team meetings
- Participate in task forces, ensure proper customer information
- Line release check and support for documentation
- Internal product release check and support for documentation
- Ensure appropriate customer information for quality incidents.
- Ensure transparency regarding incidents and problem solving process
- Organize and conduct customer audits
- Support and follow up implementation of customer requirements