IT Operations Engineer - Summit Platform
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile ING Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile IT Operations Engineer - Summit Platform active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
ING is the largest online bank in Europe and a front-runner in the transformation of banking. ING is present in Romania through 2 entities: ING BANK and ING TECH.
ING BANK ROMANIA
Our story in Romania started in 1994. Here we pioneered the local banking industry, bringing new products and services for local companies. In 2004, ING extended services to individual clients, with an innovative banking model: ING Self’Bank.
Today, ING Bank Romania has more than 1.100.000 individual active clients and ING Home’Bank is rated as the best digital banking application.
ING TECH ROMANIA
We’re on a journey that’s centered around our customers, powered by technology and driven by smart, determined people. Sharing the purpose of empowering people to stay a step ahead in life and in business, ING decided to open in Bucharest a global hub for technology & innovation in 2015, developing IT solutions in areas such as Core Banking, Global Retail Solutions, Data Management, Financial Markets and Wholesale Banking for ING Group, including ING Bank Romania.
By using the latest methodologies in software development, our fast growing team gathers more than 600 tech enthusiasts who work for international projects that go beyond traditional banking.
There has never been a more interesting time to work at ING.
Why join us? Here’s a snapshot of our perks:
• People development • Work from home • Wellbeing programs • Global opportunities • Flexible work schedule • Staff discounts • Agile way of working • Awesome culture • Future-oriented banking.
· A graduate in Computer Science or related degree.
· 2+ years of experience in an IT role.
· You have sound experience of the Linux OS including VM / Cloud solutions and scripting languages such as Shell, Groovy and Python.
· You have an excellent knowledge of Continuous Delivery and technologies and the integration of products such as Jenkins, Git, Sonar, Fortify in a Continuous Delivery Pipeline.
· You have a passion for technology, improving existing processes and developing your own skills as well as sharing your knowledge and experiences to help build the skills of your colleagues.
· Occasional travel will be expected to share knowledge and increase team collaboration.
· Proficiency in the English language and an ability to work in an international environment.
As a DevOps Engineer in our Platform Squad you provide the automation, tooling, resilience and security necessary for smooth feature delivery by your colleagues in the Summit Capability Squads. Your purpose is to make the Summit environment and delivery ever faster and reliable.
· Take responsibility for the full the stack/platform on Development, Test, Acceptance and Production environments. You automate relentlessly: Regression Testing (Functional, Performance, Security), Deployments, and Operations (Data Center failover, Backups/Restore, Security Monitoring, full stack monitoring).
· You take ownership of life cycle management of all components (O.S., Middleware, Database) as well as security (interface encryption certificates, user access, vulnerability analysis and patching). The Summit application uses different technologies: Linux, Oracle/Sybase, C# and C/C++.
· As part of a cross-border (London, Bucharest) Platform Squad you work in an Agile/Scrum way, on the backlog prioritized by a Technical Product Owner, and you demo your features to the Capability Squads that you work with.
· Our platform has a global user base of Risk Managers, Traders, Sales in Singapore, Europe, New York, you are responsible for supporting a stable, performing and secure platform/service.