Business Developer (Sales) – Oradea
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs GABTEO CONSULT active
View all jobs Business Developer (Sales) – Oradea active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internet - eCommerce active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
GABTEO HR – Companie de Consultanta, Executive Search, Head-Hunting si Recrutare de Personal.
● Minimum 3 years of field sales experience (B2B);
● Entrepreneurial mindset and strong networking skills;
● „Can do” attitude with data-driven decision mentality;
● Oriented to creative solutions;
● Knowledge of local restaurants/HORECA market would be highly valued;
● Preference for working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment;
● Full time resident of Oradea.
● Growing and developing the business in Oradea City area;
● Building local partnerships and sign with the best local restaurants;
● Being responsible for the city operations;
● Proposing creative local growth and awareness campaigns (marketing campaigns, promotions, discounts);
● Creating the best possible relationship with partners;
● Developing the delivery service locally – sourcing delivery providers, supporting riders’ recruitment, supervising the fleet’s activity and performance.
Our client is the largest and fastest developing online food ordering service in Romania which is part of a company with presence in 50+ countries in Europe, Asia, Middle-East and Africa.
As a Business Developer (Sales) you will sustain the development and optimization of the business in Oradea. Your mission will be to represent our client as best as you can in relation to the restaurants and the end customer as well. This role is covering exclusively the city area, not the county, and involves field work as well as office work.
● Trainings and career development;
● Be part of a young, dynamic team;
● Motivating salary, bonuses and further advancement opportunities;
● 23 paid vacation days;
● Work laptop and phone;
● Unlimited contract;
● Gas expense reimbursement (this job doesn’t require company car);
● Meal tickets (15 RON) and private medical subscription.