Team Leader Service Management & Operations - IT TSR
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Continental active.
Vezi toate job-urile Team Leader Service Management & Operations - IT TSR active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
* Lead a Global Team for Corporate Functions IT Service Operations (employees in Timisoara and other CF IT Locations), supporting Services of the CF IT Competence Center CGA and other CF IT Competence Centers
* Ensure People Development both in Soft Skills and Technical skills together with the Management of CF IT and CF IT Service Management & Operations
* Set SMART goals derived from the CF IT and CF IT Service Management & Operations goals and ensure team goal achievement.
* Manage the Global Operations budget for CGA services: keep track and approve invoices, contract prolongation, FC meetings
* Conduct Strategic Meetings with External partners
* Lead Service Transition and Service Design Workpackages in Corporate Function IT Projects.
* Support Corporate Functions IT HR IT team as Host Manager.
* Ensure SMART goals for the HR IT are derived from the CF IT and HR IT goals and agreed with HR IT management.
* Manage the complete CF IT Timisoara budget: FC meetings, planning trips, trainings and LVA .
* Computer Science or equivalent studies (Bachelor's Degree)
* Willingness and ability to work in a global distributed team
* Fluent in English (additional knowledge of German language a plus)
* Good Understanding of current Service Management and Project Management Methods and Standards.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2018, Continental generated preliminary sales of around i44.4 billion and currently employs around 244,000 people in 61 countries and markets.