Deduction Associate with Italian
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Kellogg Company active
View all jobs Deduction Associate with Italian active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
At Kellogg Company we have a vision of enriching and delighting the world through foods and brands that matter; with the purpose of nourishing families so that they can flourish and thrive.
Our Vision is to enrich and delight the world through foods and brands that matter.
Driven by our consumers, this is what we aspire to become and want to be on our best day.
Our Purpose is nourishing families so they can flourish and thrive.
This is why Kellogg exists, the role we play in the world and how we deliver our Vision.
Our company is a place where innovation lives on, where we never stop learning and where we’re excited about tomorrow. In 2014, we started an exciting transformation journey towards Global Business Services. GBS is a new global function at Kellogg that is helping to drive growth by simplifying work and innovating processes so that our team worldwide can focus on making and selling great food.
Our GBS Service Centre for Europe is located at Floreasca Business Centre (adjacent to Aurel Vlaicu Metro) and now we want you to join us as we continue our growth in Romania. Be part of a dynamic team, with career progression opportunities.
• High School Diploma or equivalent and significant experience in a related field required;
• Experience in finance or a related field;
• Language Skills: English at medium level; Italian at advanced level
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office - Word, PowerPoint, Access and Excel
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as strong customer service skills;
• Independent problem solving, negotiation and decision making, as well as time-management skills.
• University Degree or equivalent;
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team environment;
• Ability to manage multiple and sometimes conflicting priorities and specific time constraints;
• Experience working in a shared services, process driven or service centre environment.
• Experience with SAP ERP system;
HERE’S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
The Deductions Associate is responsible for performing work activities included in the end-to-end Invoice to Cash (ITC) process for the Kellogg organization.
• Validate and process customer deductions and reimbursement requests;
• Responsible for timely processing of customer deductions and payments through independent decision making including research and validation;
• Partner with internal and external customers to identify trends, perform root cause analyses, and provide solutions to resolve issues causing deductions;
• Create a seamless and satisfying internal and external customer experience for all interactions with the Kellogg Centre ITC team;
• Consistently meet compliance measures and fulfill service level agreements;
• Achieve and sustain best practices in effectiveness, quality delivery and efficiency within a strong internal control framework;
• Pursue continuous improvements aimed at continually challenging the norm and being innovative in order to drive efficiencies and decrease costs;
• Contribute to a team environment that is focused on high performance and operational excellence;
• Peer Relationships: ITC Associates in Europe and other regions and in the broader Kellogg organization.
It’s best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn’t want you to miss this opportunity.
THE FINER PRINT
Please note that we will only accept applications that are made to us via our Careers site.
Please note that the closing date may be subject to change. We will interview suitable candidates as they apply, so please don’t hesitate to take this opportunity to submit your application as soon as possible.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, trans identity, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.