Internship - IoT Device Fingerprinting Researcher
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Avira active.
Vezi toate job-urile Internship - IoT Device Fingerprinting Researcher active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Avira, a company with over 100 million customers and more than 500 employees, is a worldwide leading supplier of self-developed security solutions for professional and private use. With more than 25 years of experience, the company is a pioneer in its field.Cerinte
You have a curious and self-driven attitude with good understanding of network protocols and Python coding skills that can help the team to enhance the fingerprinting for IoT devices.
You will become familiar with various network protocols, parse network traffic and build prototypes to perform device behavioral fingerprinting that can be further used by our artificial intelligence models.
Ultimately, the results of your research will contribute to the user-experience and the protection of people in the connected world.
We are highly motivated and addicted to pushing boundaries, driven by the purpose of building the most innovative IoT & Smart Home Security platform in the world. Experimentation, encouraging new ideas and sharing knowledge is our main strength.
Being part of the SafeThings team, you will act as a strong partner for the Network Intelligence team, to continuously improve the identification of the devices from the connected home.
You will report directly to the SafeThings Engineering Manager in Bucharest.
What you will do
- Setup and configure routers and IoT devices into network topologies
- Monitor and analyze network traffic packets using tools such as: tcpdump and Wireshark and/or technologies such as: ElasticSearch and Kibana
- Parse network traffic packets and perform device behavioral fingerprinting using Python
- Work closely with other teams, including embedded development, network intelligence to deliver new insights into device fingerprinting.
Benefits and perks:
- Equipment of your choice
- Cozy cafeteria with lunch and specialty coffee
- Stylish building with open roof terraces
Learning & Development
- Unlimited access to Udemy
- Career Management
- Coaching programs
Health & Wellbeing
- Gym and fitness card
- Private medical care
- Sport events
Family & Living
- Vacation child care
- Avira Prime licenses
- Paid study leave
- Onboarding events
- Monthly Employee Meetings
- Summer & Christmas parties