Software Developer - Mobile, Cloud (Timisoara)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile SAP Timisoara active.
Vezi toate job-urile Software Developer - Mobile, Cloud (Timisoara) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
As an enabler of the Intelligent Enterprise in the Experience Economy, the SAP Digital Business Services (SAP DBS) organization helps our customers to run at their best. Our services, support, and tools guide, simplify, and accelerate our customers journey towards becoming intelligent enterprises with SAP’s digital platform, intelligent suite, and intelligent technologies. Together with our customers and partners, we drive differentiating innovation and create exceptional business outcomes.
As a central part of SAP DBS, Global Services Delivery is implementing end-to-end solutions with our customers by translating their aspirations into business solutions. We strengthen the relationship with our customers and strive for long-term engagements.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
As a Mobile Software Engineer in the SAP DTS (Data Technology Software) Timisoara team, you will develop custom applications for customers worldwide.
The successful applicant will:
- Love building both beautiful user interfaces and cloud computing systems that scale to millions of users
- Learn quickly by jumping directly into code, making sense of it, and making solid changes
- Work independently with little or no supervision as well as in a team
- Have a solid understanding of web application architectures, including REST, Hybrid, HTTP requests, multithread and databases, IoT
- Drive, design, and develop new features by working with Product Management, User Experience, and Software Testing to elaborate on features, estimate task time, and then quickly write high-quality code for complex features
- Work in a SCRUM development project model, with a daily team SCRUM meeting, and a weekly production release deployment
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Experience in developing mobile/web applications
- Experience with cloud software application development: Cloud Foundry, Docker Containers, Kubernetes
- Familiarity with IoT, Machine learning, Blockchain concepts
- At least basic understanding of TCP/IP (IPv4 or IPv6) networking (ports and addresses)
- Experience with SQL databases
- Experience with source control systems such as Subversion, Git, Perforce, Mercurial, Visual SourceSafe, etc.
- Knowledge of REST web services
- Basic knowledge of networking and security: packet/LAN sniffers, XSS, CSRF, encryption, HTTPS, etc.
- Good understanding of Objective Oriented Programming and Functional languages
- Advanced debugging skills and tools: ability to isolate memory leaks, memory corruptions, and deadlocks; some experience with a code profiler
- Advanced software development skills: process/thread synchronization and management
- Immersion in Web 2.0 culture and a digital lifestyle, e.g. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, instant messaging, iPhone, iPad, Android, Cloud, IoT, Machine learning, Blockchain
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).