Mobile Developer (Timisoara) Job
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile SAP Timisoara active.
Vezi toate job-urile Mobile Developer (Timisoara) Job active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
We’ve been steadily progressing toward a fully connected world for years now, and mobile terminals have become indispensable and ubiquitous devices, both for the consumer world, as well as for the enterprise ecosystem.
We are actively participating and contributing to a myriad of projects that involve state-of-the-art technologies within SAP like: Augmented Reality, Machine Learning using Core ML on iOS devices, Predictive Analysis, Conversational AI, Image Processing, and many more.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
As a team member, the candidate must be proactive, dedicated to the team, willing to upskill his knowledge and be part of a dynamic ecosystem. Being part of a SCRUM team, requires this set of attributes.
The candidate will have the unique opportunity to contribute to real projects in a real environment.
Some of the daily tasks include:
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Integrating data from various back-end services and databases
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
Required skills and competencies are:
- At least 7 years of proven working experience in mobile development
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of mobile programming languages and concepts
- A solid understanding of how mobile applications work including security, networking, design guidelines and best development practices
- Strong knowledge of Mobile Architectural Patterns (MVC, MVVM, VIPER)
- Adequate knowledge of common ORMs for mobile platforms (Core Data) or persistence libraries (Realm.io/Room)
- Basic knowledge of security concepts and cryptography
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse technologies and techniques.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.