Customer Service Representative – German and English speaking 1st Level (Night Shift)
Avira, a company with over 100 million customers and more than 500 employees, is a worldwide leading supplier of self-developed security solutions for professional and private use. With more than 25 years of experience, the company is a pioneer in its field.Cerinte
Acting as interface between customers, partners and our products, our goal is to deliver best-in-class service. On the one hand, this includes helping customers solve potential problems with our products. On the other hand, you act as an advisor for our customers and partners in case of difficulties with the payment process, or providing information about our product portfolio, etc.
To support our team, we are looking for a motivated and highly customer-oriented employee with strong communication skills.
The Customer Service Unit consists of five teams in two locations (Bucharest and Tettnang). First level agents have direct customer communication and are responsible for problem solving via phone and email.
As a customer service representative, you will directly report to the Team Manager Customer Service 1st Level.
What you will do:
After the first month of onboarding, inhouse training and knowledge transfer, you are able to work independently.
- Acting as the contact person for our customers and partners, who turn to us with their questions and problems concerning the Avira products
- Working on providing the step-by-step solution together with the customer
- You handle customer inquiries via telephone and email
- When necessary, forwarding the inquiries from our customers to the next level of support
- Documenting our best-practice solutions in our help desk and our knowledge base
- You actively participate in the optimization of our processes and tools
The following points will help you to fulfill your responsibilities:
- You are fluent in German and English verbal and written communication
- Working with customers and helping them is a passion of yours
- You show a high degree of initiative and independency, but also like to achieve goals with your team
- Practical experience with current Windows operating systems and Microsoft Office software is a must
An additional plus:
- First sales experience (cross-selling, upselling)
- Experience with MacOS X
- Knowledge of iOS or Android
- Mon-Thu: 16:00-01:00
- Fri: 15:00-00:00
Benefits and perks:
- Equipment of your choice
- Cozy cafeteria with lunch and specialty coffee
- Stylish building with open roof terraces
Learning & Development:
- Unlimited access to Udemy
- Career Management
- Coaching programs
Health & Wellbeing:
- Gym and fitness card
- Private medical care
- Sport events
Family & Living:
- Vacation child care
- Avira Prime licenses
- Paid study leave
- Onboarding events
- Monthly Employee Meetings
- Summer & Christmas parties
This job is based in Bucharest, Romania.