Data Maintenance - French Speaker
Main activities for the CUSTOMERS stream are: create and update customers, inactivate or reactivate customers, block or unblock customers, credit data maintenance, ad-hoc reports, interface error management.
As Data Maintenance Analyst you will:
- Receive data and sourcing documents, compile, sort, interpret and verify data to be entered according to the internal procedures;
- Provide data entry for multiple information systems;
- Support the colleagues from the countries (headquarters, service centers) and respect the SLA agreed with countries; ensure the quality, accuracy and unicity of the data;
- Communicate effectively as part of a team approach with other internal departments;
- Document the processes and SOP for the CUSTOMERS stream and update them in real time;
- Share the knowledge within the team and also with the other departments involved in the end-to-end process;
- Data quality checks performed within the team, ensure that tasks are created in time and with the right level of accuracy in all the applications used;
- Identify opportunities to simplify and automate the process but also to streamline between countries.
- Fluency in both English and French language (B1-B2);
- MS Office (Excel – medium level, Word, Power Point);
- Good communication skills;
- Attention to details;
- Analytical and logical thinking, with initiative;
- Structured and organized;
- Serious, respecting deadlines;
- Team worker.