Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile AKWEL active.
Vezi toate job-urile TECHNICAL ASSISTANT active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Controlul calitatii active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Management - Consultanta active pe Hipo.ro
The Technical Assistant assists the relevant department(s) throughout the comprehensive management of one or several files. She/he ensures technical liaison between the different key players involved. She/he performs a number of tasks aiming to disseminate technical information and to organize activities across the different departments in order to achieve an effective performance of duties.
· Prepares technical meetings and/or project reviews;
· Develops technical documentation;
· Contributes to schedule follow-up;
· Contributes in the coordination between departments;
· Updates schedules;
· Assists Department Manager(s) in administrative procedures: feeding back and reporting on SAP , MS PROJECT, ensuring data accuracy;
· Relies on Department Manager(s) in case of doubt or to request their advice;
· Able to estimate the relevance of accessed information and measures the urgency level of response;
· May have to lead upstream execution operations prior to mass production launch (component procurement, planning, sending parts for prototyping unit, pre-production, etc.);
- Organizational skills, ability to work with a multidisciplinary and multicultural team, leadership, decision making power, synthetic thinking, rigor, interpersonal skills, respect for confidentiality;
- Proficiency in office automation packages (Word, Excel, etc.);
- Proficiency in a foreign language (English) is mandatory
- Knowledge of techniques and tools prevailing in project management,
- University Degree,
- Good knowledge of Quality tools / Control Plan / PFMEA,