Senior Consultant Pre-Sales (IT)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Asseco South Eastern Europe Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Senior Consultant Pre-Sales (IT) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
The group Asseco SEE is the largest operator in South-Eastern Europe in terms of revenue derived from sales of its software and services.Cerinte
The Pre-Sales Engineer is part of our Sales organization and will work on an extensive range of solutions and technologies, with special focus on systems integration.
At a glimpse your job consists in supporting sales process and gives technical advice for customer requests inside assigned ASEE country according to company technical procedure, standards, policies and customer requirements in order to provide consultancy, assistance, advice and proper understanding of the proposed solution.
- 4+ relevant experience in a similar position, or in a consultancy position involving pre-sales activities;
- Experience with capturing client requirements, creating functional specifications and ensure these are delivered;
- Experience in technical writing for RFPs, Bids;
- Strong knowledge of Data Protection and Disaster Recovery technologies (eg. Veeam Azure Direct Restore, VMware Site Recovery Manager or equivalent);
- Experience with public cloud platforms like Azure, AWS and associated technologies.
- A breadth of experience with core technologies including Storage, Networking, Servers, and applications with a depth of experience in VMware/Microsoft virtual technologies;
- Knowledge and experience as pre-sales on one or more of the following areas system management (eg. Microsoft System Center, BMC Software, or equivalent);
- Understanding of cloud concepts such as automation tools (eg. vRealize Automation, Puppet, Ansible or equivalent) and microservices is desirable;
- Ability to identify existing customer Cloud landscape and make recommendations to improve future architectures and customer experience;
- Presales/ Technical certifications are considered a plus;
- Education: Bachelor Degree preferred in Computer Science, Information Technologies, or related field;
- Language: Advanced knowledge of English language, allowing fluent communication and writing documentation.
- Technical consultancy;
- Gives technical and product guidance to Sales team and prospective clients; participates at POCs/ Demos in order to support Sales process;
- Prepares (Contributes) to technical documents such as proposals, tenders, RFI’s, RFP’s based on specific area of expertise (vendor or solution),in order to support the offering process;
- Manage vendor/distributor relationship: Manage the business relationship with vendors/distributors by:
- Participating at vendor/distributor events;
- Maintaining a close relationship with PAMs, allocated AMs, Presales and Technical Specialists from vendor/distributor;
- Monitoring the status of partnership and distribute training tasks for presales/technical people inside the company, to ensure ASEE’s partnerships are properly maintained;
- Solution Design: Designs and proposes the technical solution and hardware architecture, in order to respond to customer requirements;
- Performs small scales sales activities (proposal preparation, presentations, cost/benefit analysis, SWOT Analysis) within sales cycle in order to win deals and close opportunities;
- Partner Promotions and Rebate Programs Management;
- Identify all Partner Promotions for their products and solutions, promotion benefits comparing to project based discounts, time validity and communicate inside sales team to ensure maximum utilization of rebate programs;
- Develops the documentation of the project in order to hand over to delivery team for project implementation purposes;
- Prepare and conduct of internal and external training in order to ensure utilization of the product and fulfillment of customer needs and requests as well as internal knowledge sharing;
- Keeping up to date with technical and industry sector developments, applying existing and introducing new and approved technologies on a specific area of expertise, hardware or software (assigned vendor or solution). Participate at trainings; obtain certifications, events, and proof of concept organized by the Vendors, in order to be up to date to the market trends;
- Collaborates with IT Solution Architect in order to define overall architecture.
What do we offer?
- Opportunity to make an impact, participate with own ideas and deliver on your commitments
- Opportunity to work with an excellent team of people in an international environment
- Because we value work-life balance, you will have a flexible program and you can start your day anytime between 8:00 – 10:00 am and leave between 4:00 – 6:00 pm.
- Since we value health you’ll have access to private medical system paid by the company from day one; you can also include your family members (life partner/kids) at a preferential rate negotiated by Asseco.
- We know is important for you to expand your knowledge and to keep up with market trends in your field, so we have a variety of trainings (internal and external) you can attend – we support the training costs for you.
- If you’re into sports we’ve got 7 card membership program based on which you will have access to a network with around 200 gym clubs, pools, dance studios, yoga classes etc (co-payment program).
- All you can read – thru our partnership with Bookster.
- We also have fun – every year we organize Team Building, Christmas Party and Kids Christmas Party.
- Gaming room where you can relax and have fun with your colleagues.