Accounting Professionals- Craiova
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs TMF Romania active
View all jobs Accounting Professionals- Craiova active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
TMF is a global independent provider of Accounting, Payroll and Management Outsourcing services.
With more than 120 offices in over 80 countries TMF focuses on developing long-term relationships with all its partners, by providing tailored, high quality information needed for decision support and business planning.
Our flexible workforce (accountants, lawyers) has a very broad professional expertise, a pro-active attitude and a pervasive commitment to service excellence.
• Up-to-date accounting of the basic documentation received;
• Tax compliance and participation to annual statutory audits and preparation of statutory financial statements;
• Preparation of monthly, quarterly reports and cash flows;
• Contact with clients, tax advisors, auditors, and legal advisors.
• University degree in Economy / Finance;
• 3+ years of experience in accounting, good knowledge of accountancy and taxation rules;
• Good communication skills and service orientation;
• Fluency in English and any of the following languages: French/ Italian/ German, both written and spoken;
• Excellent computer skills, experience with accounting software;
• Ability to work well independently and within a team environment;
• Ability to communicate and interact well with clients and colleagues;
• Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time;
• Readiness to meet deadlines.
Other benefits in the compensation package: meal tickets, medical service subscription, bookster, 7Card, supplementary holidays according to seniority.
Working at TMF Group offers:
•Learning opportunities: you will work with highly experienced colleagues who are ready to share their knowledge, and will receive the opportunity to work on diverse and complex client requests. You will also be able to apply for and be supported for training.
•Value-driven work environment: you can expect integrity and respect from all your colleagues and your leadership team.
•Teamwork: an environment where we learn from our mistakes and work together to improve our processes continuously. A no-blame culture where teamwork is important, valued and lived daily.
•Ambition: we are a growing company in which we constantly look for the next opportunity and where all ideas are welcome.