Senior Consultant Career & Outplacement
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs BPI group Romania active
View all jobs Senior Consultant Career & Outplacement active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
BPI group Romania este o companie de consultanţă în Management şi Resurse Umane activă pe piaţa din România din 1996 şi membră a BPI group, lider în consultanţa de profil şi managementul capitalului uman. Îmbinăm metodele, competenţele unui grup internaţional şi experienţa dobândită în misiunile oferite de clienţii noștri pe plan local. BPI group Romania propune o ofertă de servicii integrate, astfel încât putem sprijini compania şi salariaţii acesteia pe durata întregului lor parcurs în companie - de la recrutare şi până la încheierea relaţiei de muncă, în gestiunea carierelor şi a performanţei individuale şi colective.Requirements
• Empathy, trust and perseverance;
• Can-do and positive attitude;
• Commercial awareness;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills required with strong interpersonal relationships;
• Integrity and high-level professionalism in dealing with sensitive information.
• A minimum of 3 years of experience in HR, as a generalist or recruiter;
• We also value social media savviness, an open mind and a good team spirit;
• Ability to work towards targets and manage projects within a time frame;
• Bachelor’s degree required;
• Fluent English.
As a Senior Consultant, you will be involved in Career & Outplacement business services. You will be part of a tremendous team and you will be aligned with all of us to deliver highly qualitative career counselling services.
• Developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, their work culture and environment.
• Understanding the needs and expectations of individuals willing to make changes of their careers; provide the agreed career counselling services to this category of clients.
• Participating actively and full-life-cycle to career counselling activities, including training, workshops, personal marketing and resume writing, according to our methodology and needs.
• Being responsible for active job search campaigns for a portfolio of candidates, a supportive and resourceful partner in identifying new career opportunities.
• Acting as a point of contact and building sustainable relationships with clients and potential candidates to ensure future growth of the activity.
• Staying connected to the market and applying career counselling and outplacement best practices to deliver best in class services to our clients.
• Reporting accurately and updating on a permanent basis our dedicated database.
• As an expert in labour market, your involvement may be requested in various other consulting services, as executive search, assessment, etc.