Automated Operations Engineer with Italian
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Randstad Romania SRL active.
Vezi toate job-urile Automated Operations Engineer with Italian active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
Randstad is specialized in solutions in the field of flexible work and human resources services. Our services range from regular temporary staffing and permanent placements to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions.
The Randstad Group is one of the leading HR services providers in the world, with top-three positions in Argentina, Belgium & Luxembourg, Canada, Chile, France, Germany, Greece, India, Mexico, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, the UK, and the United States as well as major positions in Australia and Japan.
In 2015, Randstad had approximately 29,750 corporate employees and around 4,473 branches and in-house locations in 39 countries around the world. Randstad generated revenue of € 19.2 billion in 2015. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands.
• Knowledge in Telecom Networks, network elements and telecom services (Previews work experience in CORE Circuit Switch/Packet Switch is a plus);
• 24x7 SPOC for Front Office technical excellence;
• Coordinate, support, manage and execute 1st Level proactive and reactive maintenance activities to ensure that services provided to customers are continuously available and performing to Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance levels;
• Coordinate, support, manage and execute 1st Level troubleshooting activities;
• Constitutes first point of contact for specific software and hardware solutions delivered to customers;
• Opens and check the quality customer trouble tickets and to receive orders request, in various types of applications;
• Must assure the detection of any events related to specific services performance or quality provided to the customer, to report them and act accordingly, in order to correct them;
• Initiate functional escalation of incidents.
• To know the Italian language at B1-B2 level
• Responsible for the creation/updating of the procedures and the Technical Instructions in order to be in line with the technical standards in force. Provide support in improving technical procedures. Has the ability to develop procedures for automating repetitive requirements;
• Responsible for effective ways of working within the Front Office delivery;
• Responsible for the quality and quantity of documents and / or presentations;
prepared in the activity carried out according to the requests received;
• Performs any other new activity related to the 1st Level Operations domain at the request of the direct manager;
• Experiences and self-improves in the areas and activities of the project;
• Ensures that other team members have access to the collected information;
• Timely completion of tasks from the direct manager;
• Actively participates in the development of new solutions to implement customer requirements;
• Achieves individual quantitative and qualitative objectives;
• Has an active role in the coordination and training of new team members if nominated to perform this activity by the direct manager;
• M-S, 24/7;
• Work in shifts, 11h working + 30 minutes meal break;
• 4 days of activity with 4 free, 5 with 5, 4 with 5 or 5 with 4;
• The program is established one to two months in advance.
• net salary + night bonuses;
• meal tickets;
• extra benefits pack;
• private medical insurance.
Location: Military district