Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Webasto active.
Vezi toate job-urile Development Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
- The Development Engineer is responsible for the methodological design and development of multifunctional, complex components and assemblies.
- As a part of an interdisciplinary and international project team, they are responsible for the development of components and ensure that targets are met in regard to the functionality, manufacturability, assembly as well as ensuring component costs in the scope of project planning in order to achieve Production Part Approval Process (PPAP).
- Construction of components / assemblies in Catia 3D and 2D of various components / assemblies with a range of functions (w/ Dev. Engineer II)
- Definition of Specifications
- Creation and maintenance of parts lists
- Presenting development progress in the scope of Design Reviews
- Contribution to quality assurance measures in the scope of APQP (ex. D-FMEA) (Quality Hunter / Team Player)
- Application and fulfillment of Webasto Standards
Continual improvement und implementation of Lessons Learned (Challenge Master)
- Technical degree or field-specific training + further professional training + additional qualifications
- Social competence and ability to work in a team
- Few years of relevant experience
- Demonstrable success for responsibility as a Development Engineer in at least 2 development projects
- Willingness to travel internationally
- Knowledge of development processes in the Automotive Industry
- Basic knowledge of plastic injection molding manufacturing technologies - metal forming (stamping)
- Very good English language skills
- Very good CAD Catia skills