Vauban joined the GFI Group at the beginning of January 2019. With more than 450 consultants in Romania, Vauban is a leading provider of IT services and innovative applications. Created in 2007, the company has experienced strong growth and has established itself as a reference partner for key accounts in the Banking, Telecom, Industry and Energy sectors.Cerinte
Develop an internal Telco application and integration with IT Ecosystem
Essential Skills & Experience:
• Oracle SQL/PLSQL.
• Java/WS is a plus
• GIT/SVN tools
• AGILE methodology
The desirable skills include:
• Experience with Oracle ERP and customization.
• Experience using GIT version control.
• Strong experience working with a small, highly skilled design team, and working to tight deadlines.
• Experience of working with Oracle database technologies, in particular SQL, PL/SQL, Packages, Procedures, Functions, Triggers and Views.
• Exposure to the full development lifecycle, including requirement gathering/analysis, design, development, testing, Implementation and support.
• Ability to work across the full development lifecycle either individually or part of a team.
• Excellent communication skills and able to present information to management and other team members.
• High level of creativity with a pragmatic outlook.
• Excellent problem solving skills and a keen eye for detail.
• Ability to deal effectively with rapidly changing requirements under pressure and prioritise workload to help maximise company performance and profitability.
• Positive attitude and enthusiasm to improve techniques, implement appropriate new technologies and transfer knowledge throughout the development team.