Senior Payroll & HR Administration Consultant
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Grant Thornton Romania active
View all jobs Senior Payroll & HR Administration Consultant active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
Grant Thornton is a leading business adviser that helps dynamic organizations to unlock their potential for growth. Our brand is respected globally, as one of the major global accounting organizations recognized by capital markets, regulators and international standards setting bodies.
Over the last three years we are the fastest growing large accounting organisation and we are constantly evolving and developing alongside our clients.
• 4-6 years of experience in PBO industry, exposure to multiple clients;
• Strong knowledge of labor legislation, taxation and social security regulations;
• Bachelor’s degree in Economy, or Human Resource Management is required;
• Customer orientated attitude;
• Organized, attentive to details, responsible, ability to manage multiple tasks;
• Fluent in English (verbal and written communication skills);
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills;
• Strong knowledge in using Microsoft Office (Excel, Word);
• Motivation and ability to work in a dynamic environment.
• Conducting payroll with accurate record keeping;
• Preparing and submitting salary related tax returns, declarations and statistics reports;
• Recording employment data in REVISAL;
• Identifying process performance improvement opportunities;
• Interacting with Clients to help ensure that the information flow is efficient or propose improvements;
• Interacting with relevant labor and fiscal authorities, banks, public and private institutions and other designated third-parties on the matters of Clients’ payroll;
• Understanding and utilizing Grant Thornton’s Outsourcing Methodology;
• Supervise and guide junior staff.
The people in the independent firms of Grant Thornton International Ltd provide personalized attention and the highest quality service to public and private clients in more than 100 countries. Year after year, Grant Thornton is acknowledged for the excellence of its work environment and its contribution to the community.
“Every day I make a difference” is the Grant Thornton motto and we strive to build the capabilities of our people and offer them opportunities to contribute, to make a difference, to develop their careers in audit, tax, advisory and outsourcing.
If you wish work in a high performance organization with people who help navigate complexity for dynamic organisations, Grant Thornton is the place for you.
As a result of substantial increase in operations in Romania, Grant Thornton SRL Romania is looking for new Payroll Specialist to join our expanding Payroll and Accounting departments.