IT Business Analyst
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bosch Romania active
View all jobs IT Business Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in the area of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with Bosch, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. At Bosch, we develop, examine and enhance new systems, components and technologies. Our aim is simple – improving life.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas?
In Jucu's production facility, Bosch manufactures electronics control units for airbags, multiple camera systems, driving assistance and electronic systems to increase road safety and driver comfort. Behind the technology are all our colleagues who are passionate about technical field, which ensures the good progress of production. 30% of our employees are technicians who are directly involved in the effort to improve the quality of life.Qualifications
- University degree in technical field is a requirement
- Minimum 3 years of experience in engineering area
- IT knowledge in serial production for the automotive industry (HW / SW)
- Experience with lean production systems
- Experience in optimizing and developing production processes
- Structured and analytical approach
- Strong Communication skills
- Ability to present achievements and challenges to management
- High commitment to the company, factory and department goals
- Advanced English level
- Identification of production process improvements through IT systems.
- Analyze the user needs and prepare technical documentation for the software development team.
- Project coordination in the analysis, development, testing and launching phase. Preparing the technical documentation for it.
- Interface for the operation and development department for specific problems, software development teams for manufacturing within RB or coordinating factories.
- Offers support for the software development team.
- Involvement in the cost reduction processes through a rapid and sustainable solution of the problems, detailed reports, and optimization proposals.
- Manufacturing process analysis and identification of the main contributors in downtime, cost and quality and developments of specific improvement measures.
- All the activities regarding computer programs and IT solution development for manufacturing.
- Software and programs package assembly for assuring a functional system.
- Test and validation planning and execution for assuring functioning in concordance with technical specifications