IT Service Manager (ServiceNow)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Allianz Technology active.
Vezi toate job-urile IT Service Manager (ServiceNow) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Management - Consultanta active pe Hipo.ro
All around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people’s lives and to give courage to our customers for what’s ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs – and together we are shaping our industry. Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right – with passion, every day. Allianz Technology enables Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz.
Allianz Technology Bucharest Branch is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: Financial, Actuarial, IT and Procurement support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
he division Workplace Services is responsible for global development and end-to-end operations of Allianz groups’ workplace services including Allianz Virtual Client, end devices (Notebooks, Thin Clients), mobile devices, desktop file service, print service, global mailing service, service desk and field service.
We are looking for an experienced IT Service Manager with key aspect of IT Service Management and Service Now experience to ensure an end to end delivery within our division Workplace Services and our provider.
- Participation in the management of the service portfolio for new, existing and decommissioned services. This includes the transfer of existing services to ServiceNow and the coordination and tracking of the transfer;
- Creation or support in the preparation of offers for the Service ServiceNow in cooperation with technical experts and experts for deliveries or service providers for the services in the area of responsibility;
- Manage the procurement, conversion and delivery of the ServiceNow service in accordance with the service description, the service catalog or the contract;
- Check important indicators and parameters (cost of service, total costs, quality, capacity, continuity of business processes, security);
- Communicate with relevant stakeholders to further improve the ServiceNow service and report on the service;
- Answers to inquiries and requests from all internal and external stakeholders as part of the service responsibility.
- Manage communication and reports on major incidents, including escalation management to the company, to relevant contacts;
- Planning, controlling and monitoring life cycle management for the Service ServiceNow;
- Significant support for the global standardization of ITSM processes, PPM, SAM, ITOM;
- Support of revision and compliance checks;
- Participation and participation in the international CPI community.
- Qualification or corresponding professional experience in IT (at least 4 years in project management or ITSM processes);
- Skills and competencies (functional / technical / methodical / social, alliance competencies);
- In-depth knowledge / experience in IT service management processes (esp. Service Operation / Service Transition) as well as overview knowledge of IT service management tools and knowledge and experience with the AMOS ITSM tools and processes;
- Experience with international project or (offshore) cooperation;
- Conceptual skills as well as experience with operational processes;
- Pronounced commitment and flexibility, assertiveness, goal and team orientation as well as independent work, personal responsibility, initiative, persuasiveness and negotiation skills.
- Fluency in English is required;
- Fluency in German is optional;
- Reliable with high level of accuracy;
- Ability to coordinate with all levels of stakeholders and ability to persuade / follow-up to ensure results;
- Team player and ability to work under pressure with advanced level of self-organization and initiative;
- Ability to remotely coordinate with stakeholders across globe by effectively utilizing the communication channels;
- Good communication and relationship building skills; Excellent ability in English language (oral and written);
- Certification in PRINCE2 (Foundation/Practitioner);
- Certification in ITIL V3 (Foundation);
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.);
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.
The personal information that you may provide to us (including sensitive information) may be provided to Hiring Managers for the purposes of assessing your suitability as a candidate.