Working student for quality support (MOE-Q-Blj )
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bosch Romania active
View all jobs Working student for quality support (MOE-Q-Blj ) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
Do you want to transform your ideas into beneficial and meaningful technologies? Whether in the field of Industrial Technology or Mobility Solutions, with us you improve the quality of life for people all over the world. Welcome to a place where excellence is made. Welcome to Bosch.
Bosch Automotive Blaj is a production unit that started its activity in 2007, under Bosch Rexroth division, for Industrial Technology sector. The plant grew fast, in terms of both buildings and products, and starting with 2012 it began to produce for Automotive Industry, specifically for Chassis Control System and Powertrain Solutions.
Our associates give great importance to innovation and quality that is why, from 2020, Bosch Blaj will be lead plant for knock sensors. Blaj is one of the three plants in Europe where NOx Sensors are produced, sensors that are part of Bosch revolutionary innovation in diesel technology. So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.Qualifications
- University with Technical Profile (e.g. Engineering)
- Management of PC Office Tools such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Participation in general project in the academic / professional fields
- English at conversional level
- German is a plus
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours - we want you to work whenever it suits you most;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Medical support, because your health is a priority to us;
- Trainings and certifications - we invite you to national and international technical soft skills trainings;
- Relocation/transport bonus;
- Annual performance bonus;
- After work activities organized through Living in @Blaj (events such as Family Day, Blaj aLive festival, fun after work - discounts for sporting activities and others);
- Professional working environment with experienced engineers in the field;
- Support the Q-Engineers with their daily tasks
- Support for collecting and analyzing the data
- Support for quality meetings (PSS, 8D, Pareto)
- 5S activities
- TPM activities
- Support for the development and implementation of production and quality standards
- Optimization and improvement of production processes
- Responsible for collecting and analyzing quality data
- Involvement in the continuous improvement process within the department