Financial Accounting Analyst
Moving forward is impossible without the initial drive to do things differently. Our business is all about the people we come across, whether it's in our everyday interactions or in our vision for the brand.Cerinte
• Ability and experience to work with big data volume;
• Knowledge of SAP BW / SAP FI would be a plus;
• Experience in accounting processes and accounts reconciliations;
• Experience in Insurance financial statements (would be a plus);
• In progress with ACCA/CIMA (would be a plus).
• Fluent in English, written and spoken;
• Good communication skills;
• Analytical skills and quick intellectual grasp;
• Self-managed, responsible and solution orientated;
• The ability to deal with complex processes in a fast changing environment.
• Ensure that all IFRS, GAAP and Statutory closing and reporting tasks related to own area of responsibility are accurate and timely on a global level Organize and execute the closing process to complete premium and commission (pipeline process);
• Complete assigned posting, journal entries and account reconciliations;
• Reconcile and resolve intercompany transactions within the affiliated company group;
• Monthly legal entity close submission activities, including posting accruals, manual adjustments and other accounting transactions;
• Check and control the underwriting result and the insurance technical balance sheet for legal companies or Branches of plausibility; analyzes and solves or explains obstacles and reports on special effects;
• Document application of policies, procedures and workflow for assigned areas of responsibility;
• Fully reconcile and substantiate all assigned accounts. Archive records to satisfy audit statuary requirements.
• Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
• International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.);
• Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
• LinkedIn Learning!
• German Language Courses for any level;