Shift Leader SMT - Manufacturing TSR
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Continental active.
Vezi toate job-urile Shift Leader SMT - Manufacturing TSR active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Productie active pe Hipo.ro
The Interior division specializes in information management. It develops and produces network, information and communication solutions and services for cars and commercial vehicles. This enables and optimizes the control of the complex flow of information between the driver, passengers and the vehicle as well as mobile devices, other vehicles and the outside world. The focus is on systems integration. In addition, the Interior division is involved in cross-sector collaborations with leading companies.
* Support the Production Managers for daily management tasks in the shop floor for multiple production lines;
* Ensure proper running of production and goal achievements in his area of responsibility;
* Ensure quality, safety, productivity and cost awareness in his area of responsibility;
* Supports and check the implementation of the company and the plant standards (e.g. ESD guideline, technical cleanliness, 5S, JIDOKA);
* Identify systematic failures and initiate Problem-Solving measures;
* Needs to strive to reach the "zero customer claim" quality level in his area of responsibility;
* Team coordinator in order to achieve the targets for internal production KPIs (PPM, Scrap Rate, OEE, Rejection Rate, FPY);
* Participates and generates cross functional meetings in case deviations on KPIs;
* Controlling and analysis of scrap & rework in the lines;
* Participates in internal and external audits;
* Trigger the support function or apply the escalation plan when ever needed to reach the targets.
* Technical degree completed or comparable, ideally further education/secondary degree existing;
* Minimum 3 years of experience in manufacturing or in a related industry;
* Experience with production processes including lean;
* Leadership experience strongly recommended (e.g. coaching, mentoring);
* Lean Production principles, methods and tools (e.g. SMED, TPM, 5S);
* Quality Management (including Quality policies, systems and processes e.g. Jidoka /Poke Yoke/ Problem Solving);
* English knowledge.
* Project based travel opportunities;
* New technologies, new equipment;
* Relocation package for non-Timisoara residents;
* Motivating job contributing to advance automotive technology;
* Excellent career opportunities both in technical and managerial area;
* Competitive salaries.