Automation Engineer - Manufacturing TSR
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Automation Engineer - Manufacturing TSR active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Production active on Hipo.ro
The Interior division specializes in information management. It develops and produces network, information and communication solutions and services for cars and commercial vehicles. This enables and optimizes the control of the complex flow of information between the driver, passengers and the vehicle as well as mobile devices, other vehicles and the outside world. The focus is on systems integration. In addition, the Interior division is involved in cross-sector collaborations with leading companies.
* PLC programming;
* Support and update of Production Equipment;
* Design, calculation, simulation of modules for production equipment in compliance to product specification;
* Participate at installation of the new equipment;
* Hardware production, equipment testing according to defined requirements and specifications;
* Cooperate in the planning and the tracking of his own activities for more efficient work;
* Document the design, development process and equipment qualification result;
* System Design Methods that meets customer requirements while minimizing product cost.
* University degree in technical field: Electronics/Automation/Computers;
* Good technical knowledge of Simatic Step7, WinCC, SW Development;
* 2 years experience in programming PLCs;
* Good English knowledge;
* Results oriented.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in both Technical and Leadership Area);
* International Work Environment & Travelling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.