Training & Quality Team Leader- Brasov
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs SYKES active
View all jobs Training & Quality Team Leader- Brasov active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
• Promote a positive image of the organisation on all communication channels;
• Is an excellent communicator, with equal comfort interacting with co-workers with academic, technology and creative backgrounds as well as different cultural backgrounds;
• Interacts with others using sound judgment, good humour and consistent fairness;
• Communicates effectively with key stakeholders across the account and with peers.
Interpersonal skills and Teamwork
• Works well with others
• Motivates and reinforces teamwork
• Solicits the input and involvement of others
• Develops rapport and trust
• Gains trust and respect from staff
Professional and Technical Excellence
• Has a sound knowledge of the client product
• Strives for continuous personal development and improvement
• Portrays a professional image to the client and to the team
• Shows commitment in meeting the account requirements and performance expectations.
Staff Management and Development
• Coaches and develops staff
• Monitors staff product and technical knowledge
• Provides effective ongoing feedback and required training to the designated staff
Working to Objectives, Planning and Organizing
• Focuses on key objectives
• Proactively and continuously seeks for solutions to address performance fallbacks and potential improvement areas identified in delivering excellent customer experience to end users.
• Sets and works to own standards and team standards
• Efficiently prioritizes own and team’s work load and time.
• Supervise, train and evaluate the team of Quality Analysts and Account Trainers of the department;
Implement and manage quality systems and training programs, document all the related processes as necessary to support the Operational department;
• Set objectives and expectations to direct reports, manage their performance, address performance issues and ensure planned targets are met and all functional tasks and projects delivered;
• Provide hands-on leadership and technical direction to Quality and Training staff in achieving department strategic, tactical and quality goals;
• Ensure that the team achieves the Client’s prerequisites in regards to reoccurring training, monitoring, coaching & reporting activities;
• Participate and co-host internal and Client calibration activities;
• Highlight and deliver continuous improvement activities enabling a more satisfying customer experience through efficient utilisation of resources;
• Act as a primary point of contact for training and quality inquiries for both the Client & Operational departments;
• Develop an understanding of core processes, implement new and innovative approaches to assure delivery of timely corrective actions;
• Collaborate with the functional heads across the account and provide strategic input, create an accountable and quality-based team culture;
• Educate and train agent staff as to their impact in the quality and training management system;
• Participate in the recruitment of new staff for the T&Q team.
• Ensures that the weekly/monthly training and quality activities are performed in a timely manner;
• Assess the individual and team performance of the T&Q staff on a monthly basis;
• Ensures that the T&Q staff receive documented feedback on their monthly performance;Other TBD KPIs and deliverables.
SYKES is a leading, global digital-marketing and customer-care outsourcer. SYKES provides differentiated, full lifecycle customer-engagement services to Global 2000 companies and their end consumers at key touchpoints. Headquartered in Tampa, Florida, SYKES’ comprehensive suite of solutions addresses the needs of major companies around the world — serving such industries as communications, financial services, technology, healthcare, transportation and leisure, insurance, retail and energy.