Schlumberger is looking for innovators to shape the future of energy. If you share our passion for discovery, we’ll give you the platform to turn it into real impact. If you want to discover what you can do next, then this is the place for you. Are you looking for a challenging career move in Finance? We invite you to learn more about the open positions that the Schlumberger Bucharest Financial Hub has to offer! We opened our Bucharest Financial Hub in 2012 and it is currently our biggest hub in the Romanian capital. Our Schlumberger Financial Hubs are centers of excellence that encourage curious and talented people to develop in a dynamic environment, helping them build successful careers in order to achieve their full potential. Does this sound like the ideal next step in your career? If so, then learn about the opportunities our Bucharest Financial Hub has to offer. Join the winning team at Schlumberger.
We are looking for a Payroll Accountant to join our team in Cotroceni offices, Bucharest. The Payroll Accountant is responsible for performing month and close activities and reconciliations on payroll accounts with a focus on accuracy and trace ability of payroll information for all regions in scope (Asia, Africa and Europe). This position is not in charge for the computation and posting of employees’ salaries or fiscal statements.
- Prepare monthly reconciliations for payroll General Ledger accounts: compare with SAP Sub ledger, back-up calculations and investigate/report/flag differences;
- Check manual journal entries related to payroll accruals for proper documentation/approvals;
- Report reconciliation files within Blackline Application;
- Communicate with locations/Payroll Hub to clarifies items identified true during reconciliations process;
- Assure trans ability and compliance for the monthly payroll postings;
- Offer support for audit review;
- Business partner and maintains relation between HR Payroll and Finance
- Various analysis requested by management
- Perform standard activities related to payroll (incentive an bonus plan, vacation accruals, payroll tax, GL recloses etc).
- University degree in economics
- Min 3 year experience in Accounting
- Advanced excel skills
- SAP knowledge is a plus
- Good command of English language (comprehension, written and speech)
- Analytical skills & attention to details
- Payroll experience is a plus
Feel free to apply here!