QA / Infrastructure Engineer - internship - 1062240
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Hewlett Packard Enterprise active.
Vezi toate job-urile QA / Infrastructure Engineer - internship - 1062240 active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internship active pe Hipo.ro
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, our ideas propel our world faster. We’re an industry-leading technology company. And we’re accelerating everything we do. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, our technology and services help transform our customers around the world to become more efficient, more productive and more secure. They enable our customers to go further. And our employees to develop, learn and advance their careers. Ready to change the world? No one’s doing it faster.
Mission: We help customers use technology to slash the time it takes to turn ideas into value. In turn, they transform industries, markets and lives.
Some of our customers run traditional IT environments. Most are transitioning to a secure, cloud-enabled, mobile-friendly infrastructure. Many rely on a combination of both. Wherever they are in that journey, we provide the technology and solutions to help them succeed.
• Students enrolled in Bachelor or Master Programs, interested in technology (Computer Science/Telecom/Electrical Engineering fields)
• English – Fluent, speaking and writing
• Familiarity with Linux OS
• Knowledge of TCP/IP and networking protocols
• Good programming skills and knowledge of algorithms, data structures and OOP concepts
• Java knowledge is a big plus
• Selenium or any other GUI automation tools knowledge is a big plus
• Dynamic person, proactive, creative and with initiative;
• Very good communication & interaction skills;
• Organised and deadlines oriented.
• Extra-curricular activities would be considered a plus;
QA / Infrastructure Engineer - internship
Hewlett Packard Enterprise offers university students the opportunity to join a leading IT company and gain invaluable experience through our Internship Program. Hewlett Packard Enterprise offers you a highly dynamic, fast-paced, professional working environment and the chance to develop the skills you have gained at university in a real business environment. During your internship you will not only apply these skills in the IT industry, but also acquire a range of abilities to contribute to the business whilst working alongside industry professionals.
Our internship program will consist of on boarding trainings, one-to-one coaching with buddy assignments and interaction with colleagues and interns in different countries across the region (Central Eastern Europe, Middle East & Africa). Interns will have the chance to be involved in certain critical daily operations, as well as to take part in long term projects.
We are looking for interns who want to learn more about automation, in the increasingly important role which it plays in the IT landscape today. Those selected will join us on various projects and assist in areas such as: getting their hands dirty writing code, creating new solutions, taking part in technical presentations and trainings, and much more. Depending on the project, you will also come into contact with SCRUM (Agile) management methodologies or Waterfall.
As a Testing Trainee you will:
• Work on successful telecom and/or IT projects and learn about industry trends and needs
• Learn what is testing and how does it fit in the development cycle (waterfall and agile)
• Understand the development team working model and release cycle deliveries
• Learn about frameworks and tools used in software development and testing
• Perform manual and automated testing
• Gain experience with automation tools
Why internship @ HPE?
• Great company culture and colleagues
• Competitive remuneration & benefits package
• Access to various trainings and unlimited options for development
• Opportunity to learn from experts in the field
• Prospect of a full-time position after internship
• 30 hours per week with flexible schedule in order to match your program
What you should know about HPE?
HPE provides flexibility and control of technology, processes and people. HPE prepares for a world where everything computes – the Internet of Things – The Intelligent Edge HPE leads in the Digital transformation which is disrupting every industry HPE creates value for enterprises of all sizes HPE provides continuous business innovation.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.