Contact Center Team Leader
WNS Global Services is a recognized leader in business process outsourcing (BPO).
We deliver value to our customers by bringing operational excellence, deep industry and functional knowledge to critical business processes. Our customers comes from various industries, such us: travel, insurance, financial services, healthcare, manufacturing, distribution and retail.
We will welcome you in a global team and in a friendly work environment where you can professionally evolve. Looking forward meeting you!
• Very good organizing, planning and people skills;
• Good command of English language;
• Proactive in solving day to day issues;
• Ability to pick up new tasks quickly;
• Good communication and development skills;
• Able to work autonomously, but also to cooperate with multiple teams
• Enthusiastic, self-motivated individual with excellent communication skills.
• Manages the daily operations and future growth of the process, including strategies and systems that assist team members to work toward achieving the goals of the project;
• Manages the day to day workings of his/her team. S/He provides guidance and support to his/her team members to meet daily as well as monthly targets and SLA's;
• Problem Solving: getting into the root cause in a structured way, analyzing the scenarios as to identify the cause and document it accordingly;
• Process Knowledge: Understanding of the business process and ability to identify process gaps;
• People Management: Ability to interact and build good relationship with client and team members;
• Leading and Engaging People: work effectively in a diverse multi-cultural environment – upwards, with reports and collaboratively across work stream – in order to engage and lead people and teams to deliver results;
• Deliver exactly what was promised to the client based on an absolutely clear understanding of client needs;
• Demonstrating fierce determination, ownership and intrinsic motivation to meet organization goals outcomes despite complexities and ambiguity.