Pragmatic Play is a leading content provider to the iGaming industry. Pragmatic Play offers a multi-product portfolio of innovative, regulated and mobile-focused gaming products.
Our passion for premium entertainment is unrivalled. We strive to create the most engaging and evocative experience for all our customers across a range of products, including slots, live casino and bingo, all of which are available via a single API.
Pragmatic Play’s Games Library contains unique in-house content consisting of over 100 proven HTML5 games, available in all currencies, 26 languages and all major certified markets. We release three new video slots every month, with plans in place to further expand this.
• Problem solving & trouble shooting skills
- experienced with assembling /disassembling, testing, troubleshooting and repairing computers/ hardware;
- knowledge and use of basic test equipment such as multimeters, as well as basic AC/DC circuitry is preferred;
- knowledge of installing and soldering components on a printed circuit boards following specifications.
• Computer skills
- basic knowledge of installing operating systems, Windows and Linux is required;
- install and configure computer peripheral devices and drivers like monitors, scanners and additional boards;
• Audio/Visual skills
- have some understanding of a television control room environment;
- eagerness to learn new technical skills;
- basic knowledge operating a video camera;
- basic understanding of sound equipment like microphones and audio mixers;
- understanding of photography concepts like aperture, shutter speed, ISO speed, exposure and camera lenses is a plus.
- install various AV and IT equipment in the new studios accordingly to the plan or diagram provided by the Broadcast Engineer;
- assemble professional video cameras, including lens, on board monitor and power supplies;
- install professional video cameras in the studio and connect them via SDI wires to server room equipment;
- make sure all digital video signals from camera are reaching the desired equipment (video switcher, capturing device, monitor);
- run low voltage wiring (Video, Audio and Network Cabling) through our studios and facility, installing Server Racks, cameras and NVR/DVR and other aspects of our technology infrastructure;
- run SDI, XLR and ethernet cables; tipping wire, crimping and testing is a large part of installations;
- install professional studio lighting fixtures and modifiers according to the lighting scheme;
- analyze and repair technical faults on equipment and systems;
- minimize loss of service when equipment fails by quickly identifying and implementing alternative methods of service provision.