Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Net-Connect Group active.
Vezi toate job-urile Administrative Manager active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
Net-Connect Group started its activity back in 2000 as a Romanian internet provider and in 2003 entered the telecom voice market, being the first alternative operator in Romania, after the market liberalized. A pioneer in wholesale voice, we managed to sign several contracts with one of the biggest players on the market in that time, offering direct termination to all Romanian destinations. We proved that our voice matters and that we are professional and trustworthy enough for solid collaboration.
In 2010 we already had over 150 partnerships with clients and suppliers from all around the world. The year of 2010 marked the beginning of our expansion, as we opened new business in our neighboring country, Bulgaria. Since then, along with a young and energetic team we managed to make the most of our resources, we identified new opportunities and we opened other 9 offices all around Europe, offering our own direct termination in those countries.
- Bachelor's degree in business, human resources or economics.
- relevant experience in office administration – at least 1-2 years in a office/administrative manager position;
- excellent command of English;
- good computer skills, proficiency in using MS Office;
- minimum knowledge about HR administration;
- strategic thinking and planning skills;
- leadership and motivation skills;
- Supervise and coordinate the work of subordinates including reviewing work performance, motivating subordinates to work more effectively, identifying problems with performance and developing solutions to those problems;
- Performs personnel administrative tasks like posting jobs ads, offers support in the preparation of HR documents, interviewing and training for the new staff ;
- Manages the administrative tasks of the subordinates and work alongside them to respect the deadlines and to improve and speed up the process;
- Leads, motivates and delegates work;
- Supervise and review team’s activity;
- Accomplish the administrative related tasked from the headquarter and also the other offices;
- Keeps the relation between all departments and tracks the flow information between them;
- Other duties as assigned.
- pleasant work environment and the opportunity to join a young dynamic and friendly team;
- salary package to match your skills, abilities and motivation plus a performance based monthly bonus;
- central office location, very close to Tineretului and Timpuri Noi subway stations;
- flexible working hours (8 h/ day) and short Friday (4 h);
- work from home (occasionally) as agreed with the direct manager;
- public transportation expenses (in Bucharest) are covered by the company;
- the health of our employees is important to us, that's why we offer private medical insurance.