Kalypso is a professional services firm helping clients discover, create, make and sell better products with digital. We provide consulting, digital, technology, business process management and managed services across the innovation value chain.Requirements
We are looking for candidates with high energy, highly motivated and that have demonstrated success in a fast-paced work environment with strong understanding of software development process, CI/CD, and automation. Team players that enjoy working with other teams on challenging projects.
• Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or similar
• Fluent spoken and written English language skills
• 2-5 years managing virtual systems, Linux and Windows
• 2-5 year in languages such as Python, Groovy, Ruby, Powershell, Bash or similar scripting languages
• Hands-on experience with build/orchestration tools such as Jenkins, Maven, Bamboo, Ant, Azure DevOps, Gerrit, Chef, Puppet, Kubernetes
• Experience with version control, specifically Git, Subversion, and GitHub
• Escalation experience
• Knowledge and experience delivering solutions following Agile processes
• Knowledge of or experience using virtualization tools such as VirtualBox, vSphere, Docker, or Hyper-V
• Knowledge of or experience with systems monitoring, alerts, and alarms (Monitis, Negios, CloudWatch, New Relic, Grafana, etc.)
• Demonstrated ability to work remotely
• Excellent, proactive communication skills and a history of working well with other teams
• Experience working in and with distributed teams
• Work location is Bucharest
• All applicants applying for EU based job openings must be authorized to work in the EU
• Implement the design, engineering, integration and enhancements of DevOps enablement
• Interface and work with project teams in refining DevOps requirements and specifications
• Automate the provisioning, configuration, scaling and monitoring of systems
• Evaluate new technologies and explore how they can be incorporated to improve efficiencies and scalability
• Build and maintain CI/CD pipelines
• Coach project teams in the adoption of agile and DevOps leading practices
• Follow good software development practices (Functional specs, Design specs, Code reviews, Unit Test, Functional Test)
As a DevOps Engineer, you will help our clients solve challenging issues involving the development teams and work on cutting edge projects in the DevOps technology group. You will have hands-on technical experience in software and infrastructure architecture, design and development and Agile DevOps culture.
The work is fast paced, demanding, and provides unparalleled exposure to unique opportunities. The learning curve can be quite steep at times, but our team will help you develop a broad set of skills and enable you to explore areas that are of interest to you.
This role will interface with business and operations teams and the candidate must be able to quickly form productive and positive working relationships with staff with varying technical backgrounds and skill levels across the organization.