Front End Developer – for Online Solutions
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Ubisoft Romania active
View all jobs Front End Developer – for Online Solutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Enter the homeland of many epic games and be part of our world. Ubisoft is a place where creativity, passion and innovation are the driving force and over 1800 people are at its core.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. Today it became an exciting success story, with a strong history of titles such as Silent Hunter, Blazing Angels, H.A.W.X, Just Dance, Assassin’s Creed, Ghost Recon or Watch Dogs.
Ubisoft Romania is the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. The Romanian adventure, which began in 1992, has turned into an exciting success story where Production, Test and IT Department are its driving force.
Come and join our team of over 1800 professionals and help us create highly appreciated interactive entertainment products!
The IT Department of UBISOFT is looking for a Front End Developer to join a team responsible with designing and developing web applications exposed online to UBISOFT gamers.
As part of our experienced team located in Bucharest, you will have an active role on challenging projects like a global web authentication solution used by worldwide players to connect to UBISOFT online ecosystem. The development process includes challenges related to security, performance and scalability.
You will be working in a fast paced international environment and gain invaluable knowledge and expertise all along the way
• Good IT background and knowledge of programing fundaments
• Relevant experience as a Front End web developer (integrating REST apis)
• Knowledge of TypeScript and at least one of React, Vue, Angular
• Experience with various web dev tools (webpack, gulp, npm, etc)
• Server side development experience (.net, node) is a plus
• Good level of English
Desirable personal skills:
• Sense of humor, positive approach and work well within a team
• Autonomous and self-motivated
• Enthusiasm for learning new and emergent technologies
• Analytical skills, attention to details; ability to understand user needs
• Provide analysis and front end development with React or other web technologies
• Work with Project Managers to build project plans and estimations
• Deliver on time and with good quality
• Propose ideas to improve the applications, procedures and technologies used
We have salaries to motivate you, bonuses for your performances, medical services to keep you safe and sound, meal tickets to use them wherever you want and free access to relaxing and fitness room.
But most of all, we guarantee you’ll enjoy our atmosphere and working environment.