System Engineering Expert
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs InCrys active
View all jobs System Engineering Expert active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
20 years’ of excellence | Tech expertise | Running mission-critical system | User-centric approach around agile multidisciplinary teams - We combine them with the latest digital innovation to help clients unlock value and thrive in the age of digital transformation, enabling clients to become high-performance businesses and creating long-term relationships by being responsive and relevant and by consistently delivering value, new levels of performance, competitiveness and experiences for our customers and their stakeholders.
Now one of the leading technology companies in Eastern Europe, we started out in 2000 as a family-owned-and-managed business. Foresight and an ongoing desire to evolve attracted partners and talent of equally bold vision, insuring our 4 years in a row place in the ‘Deloitte Technology CEE Fast 50’ and ‘EMEA Fast 500’.
InCrys owes the better part of its achievements to our active focus on people. We constantly invest in our employees’ training, professional development, and general work-related wellbeing. Our people-oriented approach secures our place as trusted partner and ensures our clients can always find the appropriate resources to empower their business.
• Participate in all stages of IT projects by helping to implement new software solutions through:
• Definition of technical requirements.
• Evaluation of various IT solutions.
• development of code / scripts.
• Implementation of IT applications / platforms in accordance with the competencies of the role.
• Provides expert level guidance, performs work for complex configuration requirements and manages operating systems bug related problems.
• Ownership for Infrastructure Roadmap for IT infrastructure.
• Availability and Performance of all infrastructure in scope according to agreed SLAs.
• Carries out technical investigations in the case of performance incidents and analyses the problems encountered in order to determine the causes and provides / proposes solutions for the troubleshooting.
• Analyse and resolve customer requests for software issues with minimal impact on their business.
• Installing operating system (VMware or UNIX/Linux products) and configuring it to ensure and monitor system security and performance.
• Perform proactive maintenance activities based on automated work tools, alerts, and notifications.
• Contributes to the assessment of new technologies or applications for adoption within the organization (POC).
• Bachelor degree
• IT Systems Administrator, 5-10 years’ experience
• Proven experience with and in-depth knowledge of VMware vSphere 5.5+ (vCenter and ESXi)
• Proven experience with and in-depth knowledge of all type of UNIX or Linux operating systems (RHEL, Centos, Suse, HP-UX, AIX, Solaris)
• Hardware Architecture
• Experience with programming in procedural languages and shell scripting
• ITIL knowledge
• In-depth knowledge of cyber security
Very good knowledge of the principles SOX