System Engineering Expert
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs InCrys active
View all jobs System Engineering Expert active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
InCrys is a provider of complete Technology and Consulting Services, founded in 2000. Headquartered in Bucharest, Romania, with offices in London and Rotterdam, we deliver Testing, Application Development Outsourcing, Remote Server Administration, Business Analytics and Optimization (BAO) and Software Packaging services to clients in Western Europe, USA and Canada.Requirements
• Participate in all stages of IT projects by helping to implement new software solutions through:
• Definition of technical requirements.
• Evaluation of various IT solutions.
• development of code / scripts.
• Implementation of IT applications / platforms in accordance with the competencies of the role.
• Provides expert level guidance, performs work for complex configuration requirements and manages operating systems bug related problems.
• Ownership for Infrastructure Roadmap for IT infrastructure.
• Availability and Performance of all infrastructure in scope according to agreed SLAs.
• Carries out technical investigations in the case of performance incidents and analyses the problems encountered in order to determine the causes and provides / proposes solutions for the troubleshooting.
• Analyse and resolve customer requests for software issues with minimal impact on their business.
• Installing operating system (VMware or UNIX/Linux products) and configuring it to ensure and monitor system security and performance.
• Perform proactive maintenance activities based on automated work tools, alerts, and notifications.
• Contributes to the assessment of new technologies or applications for adoption within the organization (POC).
• Bachelor degree
• IT Systems Administrator, 5-10 years’ experience
• Proven experience with and in-depth knowledge of VMware vSphere 5.5+ (vCenter and ESXi)
• Proven experience with and in-depth knowledge of all type of UNIX or Linux operating systems (RHEL, Centos, Suse, HP-UX, AIX, Solaris)
• Hardware Architecture
• Experience with programming in procedural languages and shell scripting
• ITIL knowledge
• In-depth knowledge of cyber security
Very good knowledge of the principles SOX