Internship Software - EC - TSR
The Engine Control Unit (ECU) used in Engine Management is the most powerful computer on most cars. You can join our teams as Internship in function development or software development or even system testing. Based on your knowledges and your future perspective we can help you to define your proper development and career path. We are searching for a student in the following areas: Automation; Electronics; Informatics.
* Software developing area is for you if you like to do application using programing languages. We are looking for a student who knows Java for tool development. We as Powertrain, develop and test Engine Control Unit for worldwide customers. Everything is done in the way that we are assuring the best quality of our products. Therefore, if you like technics and latest technologies you can join our team of Vitesco Technologies
What you need to join us:
* First, you need to be a student in Control or System Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Informatics;
* Programming skills;
* Passion and enthusiasm;
* English skills.
What you'll get for working with us:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
Vitesco Technologies is a leading international developer and manufacturer of state-of-the-art powertrain technologies for sustainable mobility. With smart system solutions and components for electric, hybrid and internal combustion drivetrains, Vitesco Technologies makes mobility clean, efficient and affordable. The product range includes electrified drivetrain systems, electronic control units, sensors and actuators, and exhaust-gas aftertreatment solutions. In 2018, Vitesco Technologies, a division of the Continental AG, recorded sales of EUR 7.7 billion and employs more than 40,000 employees at about 50 locations worldwide. Vitesco Technologies is headquartered in Regensburg, Germany.