HR internship with French (Travel&Expenses department)
As an Intern, you will be part of a dynamic team in which team spirit, engagement and nice atmosphere are going hand in hand. As main activities that you will be responsable are helping the HR team working for France, on different activities depending on the needs.
What will you do:
- Ensure the reception of Expense Reports, using a dedicated software; Apply the control method defined in agreement with the internal partner;
- Apply the control method, then validate or reject the right of a new employee to have a corporate travel card;
- Perform the necessary actions to block/release the corporate travel cards.
- Multi-tasking ;
- Attention to details;
- Good team worker;
- Well-structuredand organized ;
- Good communicator in French and English;
- Serious, respecting deadlines.
- 6 months work contract and on the job training;
- Flexible work schedule and the possibility to work from home;
- Meal vouchers and lunch discount;
- Private medical and dental subscription;
- Gym subscription at a preferential price;
- Partial deduction of vacation and public transport costs;
- Employee discounts and financial aids;
- Free fruit, juice, water and coffee at the office;
- A multicultural environment based on Respect for our people;
- A multinational structure where you can start building your career.