Internship - Automation Epayments Team
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Sparkware Technologies active.
Vezi toate job-urile Internship - Automation Epayments Team active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
SparkWare Technologies an 888 company is a software development center operating in Romania since 2013 as part of a multinational listed group, developing products and solutions in the online entertainment domain.
SparkWare Technologies provides an end to end offering including an online platforms infrastructure, backend, back office tools, payment processing, CRM, risk management and multiple SW clients using various technologies such as HTML5 .Net/ C#, C++, etc.
We are dynamic, creative and quality oriented company providing our employees with a challenging and rewarding experience with plenty of opportunities for both internal and external training and a culture that encourages experiencing with different technologies and a possibility of working on different aspects within our solutions range.
Position keywords and requirements:
We can talk more if you understand/agree/comprehend/relate to/concur with:
• Agile Scrum is a proven workflow and you agree that Kanban should work for support.
• Efficiency is motivating you and you try to reduce overhead by enabling good communication on all your TFS tasks (including status updates!).
• Finding and reporting bugs is as natural as breathing.
• You fix once and you fix good.
• Laziness is a feature, not a bug - repeating tasks are executed by the minions (Selenium anyone?).
• Reviewing somebody else’s code/changes/implementations/tasks is fun in the Automation Team.
• Documenting means that you can use your memory to higher purposes; updating the documentation is a process, not a task.
• Sharing is caring – we accept also food.
• Sync in daily meetings like Titanic.
• Speak the language of Shakespeare (alive one).
• Review before commit is on your daily routine.
• You lock your laptop, even if you’re home-alone in the dark.
• Big fan of Arsenie Boca – praying in deployment day is a must do.
What is Automation QA in the ePayments team?
You know what a Manual QA Engineer does? Do you think you know what Automation QA means? Well, Automation QA in ePayments is a team member in the Testing Team that simplifies the work of the manual testers by increasing their efficiency, accuracy and work predictability. In regular words, we are automating Web application using Selenium, creating and maintain the framework, debugging and reporting the results. In ePayments, QA tasks and Automation tests are done by the Testing team (which integrates in the broader Agile team, we have few more actually).
@888sparkware. We’re the “Testing masters” (or at least this is what we like to believe about ourselves), and you can find us via our website. We speak great API, both C# and SQL dialects, we REST a lot and we don’t shy away from JSON. The office is (always) located near good shawarma and ... in Bucharest 😊.
You didn't understand anything about the things from previous page? If you are a motivated person and curious to meets us; if you will be the “chosen one”, you will learn/ gain/ experience together with our team:
• Web technologies and ePayment system insights;
• Agile with Scrum practical work;
• Work in a dynamic project that develops day by day;
• Team work experience;
We can guarantee a great & fun working environment with cool projects.
Our motto is: Ignite Your Spark …. Let s do it Together!
Automation in ePayments is a team member in the Testing Team that simplifies the work of the manual testers by increasing their efficiency, accuracy and work predictability.
In regular words, we are automating Web application using Selenium, creating and maintain the framework, debugging and reporting the results.
In ePayments, QA tasks and Automation tests are done by the Testing team (which integrates into the broader Agile team; we have few more actually).
We’re the “Testing masters” (or at least this is what we like to believe about ourselves). We speak great API, both C# and SQL dialects; we REST a lot and we don’t shy away from JSON. The office is (always) located near good shawarma and … in Bucharest.