Junior Technical Analyst
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Accenture active
View all jobs Junior Technical Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
• Communication and presentation skills
• Willing to learn new technologies/tools and flexible to adapt to a dynamic environment
• Knowledge of SQL, XML, XSD, understanding of web services and server types concept
• Capable of reading and understanding programming code
• Telco experience in BSS and/or OSS area is a plus but not mandatory
• Programming experience is a plus but not mandatory
• Knowledge of Waterfall and Agile methodologies is a plus but not mandatory
• Experience in a similar role is a plus but not mandatory
• Work with Business Analysts and Solution Designers to understand the business requirements and produce high-level solution designs
• Work directly with customer to understand functional and technical requirements and translate into technical design
• Work closely to development team by following up the implementation and explaining technical details
• Engage with third party vendors, IT and other parties as required
• Create technical specifications and test plans;
• Writes manuals and able to pass on training to others
• Maintains the documentation (architecture, technical specification, etc.)
• Diagnose and help with the correction of any technical problems occurring in the production systems;
• Supports the release management process in pre and post deployment technical checks: help to prepare systems for deployment and support the release team during deployment
• Where necessary, use software development/testing skills to assist the Delivery;
• Maintain contact with testing team to understand if they need support in understanding the implementation and/or better understanding the bugs raised for a faster resolution