Paid Internship for students_Parcel&Deliveries-Sibiu_Plant_SCM
* At Continental Sibiu we invest in your future by giving you the opportunity to work in non technical areas in an innovative environment with excellent future career prospects. Due to the diversity of our work Continental Sibiu is an unrivalled company to work for. This is the place where you get to choose your own path and become the best version of yourself. Here`s how a day of work might look like:
* Generating documents and reports according to defined development processes.;
* Internal and external presentation of projects' results;
* Responsible to acknowledge and follow the customer specific requirements implemented in internal processes.
This job is for you if:
* You are proactive and adaptable to a multinational environment;
* You like to work with disciplinary teams;
* Your professional development is a priority for you; What you need to carry out this job:
* English level: medium to advanced;
* Microsoft Office (Excel) advanced knowledge;
We will do our best so you can be your best!
Your environment is important to us - so we make sure your team is beyond cool. Based on the values that define us, here are the extras we have:
* Flexible Working Time;
* Personalized Development & Training Programs;
* System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
* Health Management Programs & Medical Room on Site;
* Restaurant Concept & Coffee Corner on Site;
* Other benefits to enjoy after-work and community projects.
Continental in Romania
In the time frame 1999 - 2017, Continental invested about i 1.4 billion in its Romanian operations. All the corporation's five divisions are represented in Romania. Continental has seven production units and four research and development centers in the cities of Timisoara, Sibiu, Carei, Nadab, Brasov and Iasi. Continental cooperates in a joint venture in Slatina and has a tire distribution center in Bucharest. Continental employed 19.700 colleagues by the end of 2017, out of which over 5.700 are engineers and IT specialist working in the R&D centers. Continental will hire this year over 1,000 new employees in Romania.
Continental in Sibiu
Continental has invested more than 320 million euros in Sibiu since 2004. Here are annually produced about 33 million electronic control units. Among the products developed, tested and manufactured in Sibiu are intelligent braking systems, driver assistance systems or acceleration pedals that limit the speed in case of obstacle detection. Continental Sibiu has more than 3,800 employees, of which 1,000 are engineers in the R & D center and over 300 are engineers in the production area. Together, they combine knowledge in software and hardware development, experience in design and simulation, innovation in artificial intelligence, big data and production processes.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2018, Continental generated preliminary sales of around i44.4 billion and currently employs around 244,000 people in 61 countries and markets.